Please click to download the documents
Please click on the links to download a document
Please click on the link to download the school newsletter
Newsletter 5th September 2014files/Newsletters/Autumn 2014/05-09-14.doc
Click on the link below to open the latest school prospectus.
Llanfihangel Rhydithon CP School PDG Statement
The Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) is allocated to schools with pupils who come from low-income families and are currently known to be eligible for free school meals (FSM) and pupils who have been looked after continuously for more than six months (LAC).
Schools are expected to make the best use of this funding to implement sustainable strategies that will quickly bring about changes for learners eligible for free school meals or who are LAC.
As a school we have agreed the following three steps:
1. to identify the target group of pupils, its characteristics and needs
2. to plan interventions which make the most effective use of resources
3. to monitor and evaluate the impact of resources
In 2014-15 Llanfihangel Rhydithon CP School was provided with a PDG allocation of £918.
At Llanfihangel Rhydithon CP School we have a comprehensive plan, agreed and monitored by PowysLocal Authority and ERW, to promote progress and remove barriers to learning for students eligible for this funding.
We have used the funding available to:
· enhance teaching and learning by providing the Catch-up in Numeracy and Literacy programme of support
· provide training for school staff in Catch-up in Numeracy.
· implement and use data tracking systems to identify learners’ needs, target interventions and monitor impact.
· developed leadership capacity to prioritise the impact on the quality of provision and outcomes
On this page there are whole school documents that you can download, such as Newsletters, School Policies, etc.
For class specific documents please go to the class page
Please select from the menu bar on the left what information you require.